“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

VADER_90 minutes

Yeah, yeah - I've been told to focus on BVS stuff on my free time, do the promo art, avoid rush fees, blah, blah, blah... but when the DVD player's goin' I get really inspired. Suck on that, buzz kill!

BTW, this movie (along with its subsequent prequels and sequels) is the largest grossing, cult/independent film ever. Ever. That's saying something, yeah?

4 comments:

Brandon Vietti said...

I am frightened by your talent, my friend. I'm glad you're on our side.

Okay, I really don't know what I mean by that, but take it as a compliment.

Scott LeMien said...

awesome!

Jon Tsuei said...

Great stuff Eric. If you're not careful Darkhorse might come along and ask you to draw one of their Star Wars comics, hehe.

warren said...

MY GOD you so crazy!

I've never seen your stuff before (cause I don't get out much) but I'm totally hooked after seeing three measely posts!

I gotta reread the old ones to catsup.